Locke & Key, Vol. 2: Head Games - Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodríguez Locke and Key: Head GamesI didn’t enjoy this one as much as the first one, probably because I had expected to get more answers, but what I got instead were more questions, another introductory instalment to leave me desperate to get the third book. I was so curious about the back stories of the Zack/Luke/Dodge character and of father Locke’s and his friends’ adolescence, but all I got were snippets that generated even more questions. The suspense was almost killing me.I didn’t notice the Peter Pan trope in the first book, even though it was the youngest of the Locke family who discovered keys and was most susceptible to the “Lady of the well house’s” tricks (not counting Sam Lesser, that is). Here we are repeatedly told that grown-ups are unable to see magic, that they are dull, that their memories are only black and white…For a second introductory volume the setting of the tone is astonishing. There’s a plethora of old and new questions.Who is this Zack/Luke?What role is little Rufus going to play?What’s to become of Kinsey now that she has removed fear and sadness from her emotional repertoire?